The domain you have accessed is a domain on the Internet owned by the entity FUNDACIÓ ESCOLA CATÒLICA ILLES BALEARS for the CC SANT VICENÇ DE PAÜL SA VILETA (hereinafter “ Ownership”) , with tax identification code G - 57 . 562 . 373 , and registered office at Calle Gremi de Passamaners number 5,3r 2a - Polígon Son Rossinyol , 07009 de Palma ( Illes Balears ) .
L inscrit to Titularidad is in the National Register of Foundations of Illes Balears, number 100000000281 as of March 2, 2010.
Telephone: 971 79 12 40 F ax. 971 79 98 36
The following e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org is made available to users, in addition to the owner's address and the CONTACTI section of the website , where they can address their requests, questions or claims .
This website has been created and designed to publicize and allow general access, to all Internet users, to the information related to the services provided by our company, as well as to the acquisition of the products offered in it. .
The Owner will use reasonable means so that the content included in the page is accurate and up-to-date.
Access and use of this website on your part implies acceptance of the general conditions established in this Legal Notice at the time of access, therefore it is convenient that you read them carefully each time you access the website.
Likewise, certain services provided on the website may contain their own particular conditions that, depending on the case, replace, modify and / or complete these general conditions. The User must carefully read and accept the particular conditions of the sites they access before using these services
Ownership reserves the right to modify these conditions without prior notice, whenever necessary to adapt them to any legislative, regulatory, jurisprudential, administrative change or in order to adapt them to modifications in the services provided.
Users are recommended to periodically read these policies in order to be able to know the changes that are made to them.
Access to the Web
In general, you will be able to access the website freely and for free. However, there are accesses to certain reserved areas of the website for registered users, in this case the user must maintain strict confidentiality of the access code, for this:
- The access profiles and passwords used must be confidential, personal and non-transferable. The use made of it is the responsibility of the owner of the same .
- The user must not save his access code in a legible form in files on disk, paper or any other type of support where it can be accessible.
- The data security system is directly linked to the use of passwords. These must be specially protected and any incident that compromises their confidentiality must be immediately communicated to the Owner.
And in general, it will take all the necessary measures in order to ensure and safeguard the confidentiality of your password.
To the extent permitted by applicable law, you agree to assume responsibility for all activities carried out from your account or using your password.
The Owner reserves the right to interrupt access to its page, at any time and without prior notice, either for security, control, maintenance, power supply errors or for any other reason. With all of which, the reliability, availability or continuity of the website is not guaranteed, in the event that the aforementioned causes arise .
Access to the website is voluntary, and, therefore, the responsibility of the user, who will be responsible for any direct or indirect effect that derives from the use of the website, including, but not limited to, all results. adverse economic, technical and / or legal, as well as the defrauding of the expectations generated by our website, obliging the user to hold the Owner harmless for any claims derived, directly or indirectly from such events. The Owner is not responsible for any damages that may arise from interference, omissions, interruptions, computer viruses, breakdowns and / or disconnections in the operational functioning of this site or in the devices and computer equipment of the users, motivated by external causes to the Owner , that prevent or delay the provision of services or navigation, or of delays or blockages in use caused by deficiencies or overloads of the Internet or other electronic systems, or the impossibility of providing the service or allowing the access for reasons not attributable to the Owner , due to the user, third parties, or in cases of force majeure. Ownership does not control, in general, the use that users make of the website.
Tenured not responsible for the information contained in web pages of third parties which may be accessed through links from the website. The function of these links is to inform about the existence of other sources of information on the Internet, in any case , suggest, invite or recommend them. Therefore, ownership is not liable for the results obtained through these links.
In no event Titularidad responsible for the advertising content that can contain the website, are advertisers who must ensure that material submitted for inclusion on the website is done in accordance with applicable law. The Owner will not be responsible for any error, inaccuracy or irregularity that the advertising content may contain .
The use of the website by any person attributes user status, thus, you agree that use is under its sole responsibility. The user agrees not to use the information, activities, products or services that ownership offers to carry out activities contrary to law, morality or public order and in general, to use under these terms and conditions. In any case, the user liable for damages of any kind that ownership may suffer as a result of breach of any of the obligations to which they are bound by this Legal Notice, or , where applicable, by the specific conditions that are of application.
Obligations of web users
In general, the user undertakes to comply with these general conditions and any particular condition that is established in the services provided, as well as to comply with the warnings or instructions for use contained in the website and always act in accordance with the law, to good customs and the requirements of good faith, using due diligence, and refraining from using the website in any way that may prevent, damage or impair the normal operation of the same and the goods or rights of the Owner , its suppliers, the rest of users or in general of any third party.
Access and use of the portal to minors or the disabled without the express consent of their parents or legal representatives is prohibited , the Owner is not responsible for the veracity and accuracy of the data filled in by the user and therefore cannot verify the age of them .
Specifically, and without implying any restriction on the previous section during the use of this website, the user agrees to:
- Provide truthful information about the data provided in the forms that allow access to the services you access and keep them updated.
- Not to introduce, store or disseminate on or from the website, any information or material that is defamatory, libelous, obscene, threatening, xenophobic, incites violence to discrimination based on race, sex, ideology, religion or that of any form violates morality, public order, fundamental rights , public freedoms, honor, privacy or the image of third parties and in general current regulations.
- Not to introduce, store or disseminate through this website any program, data, virus, code, or any other electronic or physical device that is likely to cause damage to the site, any of the services provided, or any of the equipment, Systems or networks of the Owner , of any other user, of the Providers of the Owner or in general of any third party.
Not to introduce, store or disseminate through this website any content of which you do not hold, in accordance with the law, the right to make it available to a third party.
- Diligently save passwords for accessing the services that require them and that you have subscribed, assuming responsibility for damages that may arise from improper use of them.
- Do not make advertising or commercial exploitation through the website, and not use the contents and information of the same to send advertising, or send messages with any other commercial purpose or to collect or store personal data of third parties.
- Do not use false identities or impersonate others in the use of the website or the use of any of the services of the same, including the use of passwords or access codes of third parties or otherwise
- Not to destroy, alter, use for their own use, disable or damage the data, information, programs or electronic documents of the Owner , its suppliers or third parties.
Links to website
The Internet user who wants to introduce a link from this website to his own must be previously authorized, for this purpose, in writing from the owner of the Website.
Industrial and Intellectual Property
All the content of the website, understanding, by way of example, the texts, photographs, graphics, images, icons and other audiovisual or sound content, as well as its graphic design and source code (hereinafter, the contents) including trademarks, names Commercial or distinctive signs are the property of the Owner, or, where appropriate, of third parties, unless otherwise specified.
The reproduction, transformation, distribution, publication made available, extraction, retransmission or use, of any nature, medium or procedure, is prohibited, except in cases where it is legally permitted, that is, authorized by the owner of the corresponding rights.
However, the user may view and obtain a temporary private copy of the contents for their exclusive personal and private use on their computer system, provided that it is not for the purpose of carrying out commercial or professional activities, as well as their distribution, modification or disturbance.
The infringement of any of these aforementioned rights may constitute a violation of these conditions, as well as a crime punishable in accordance with current legislation.
Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
The provision of services on this website and the legal requirements for it, are regulated in the corresponding community regulations and in current applicable Spanish legislation, with jurisdiction being attributed to the Spanish courts that correspond to the Ownership, in case of possible controversies.